I've looked around for fencing, in particular 'picket fencing' but until recently I hadn't been able to find any. And then whilst sat in the my local coffee shop, the mist began to rise....................
Chopsticks for the fencing posts and cross members.
I used an electronic pencil sharpener at the blunt end of each cross member to form the male end for the joints.
Evo-stik weatherproof Wood adhesive (exterior) is strong enough for the glue.
Stirrers for the uprights spaced evenly (the width of a stirrer) and glued to the cross members.
Uprights were also glue onto each post.
For painting I used Valspar spray cans, white primer with white satin top coat.
A rough sketch of the measurements I used and found to be most suitable.
The posts were glued onto the rear of the platform edging using a generous blob of Evo-stik Evo-Grip.